Sunday, January 3, 2016

Weekly Round-Up | 12/27 - 1/2

What a week it has been. The year as gone and a new one has begun. I had a pretty good start in the new year after having a week full of work before the new year began. Started the year with a quiet day at home not doing much but reading. Which is something I really enjoyed. Hadn't done that in a while. By the second it was a completely different story. It was full of getting things together for a gathering with my family for my birthday. It was wonderful and I am always grateful to spend time with my family.

This year I have decided not to really have any resolutions. My only things would be to try to be healthier and to read more is pretty much it. I did ended up joining a few challenges this year that I hope to complete by the end of the year which you can find HERE .

Post this week

Top 3 : of 2015

Books I received/purchase:

 

Upcoming Review

Carrie by Stephen King
The Shinning Girls by Lauren Beukes
Seconds by Bryan Lee O'Malley

Currently Reading

The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater


0 comments:

Post a Comment