Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Mel's Weekly Goals 1/18-1/24


This week. I hope to accomplish reading more of my single issue comics. I have come to realize that I had let too many of them piled up. With the total of 51 single issues currently in my pile (yup that many). I had let it grow out of control.


Last week I didn't do much reading at all. I didn't complete a book but I did complete reading 10 of my single issue comics. Making it fine by my book.


At the moment I don't really know what I feel like reading. So I am hoping to pick up something soon. Even though I haven't been reading any novels lately (I blame it at my recent addiction of watching Chicago PD, Chicago Med, and Law and Order: SUV). Not really giving my self a challenge this week in a book. Since last week I challenge my self a book that I didn't pick up.


One thing I did complete from my list last week was Wayward. Which I am really enjoying. So here is for hoping to complete more this this.

Want to get to this week:

Descender, Vol. 1: Tin Stars

0 comments:

Post a Comment