Friday, April 1, 2016

March Wrap-up | 2016

Em

Over looking my finished reads of the month, I am behind on reviews! Looks like I got work to do after this. 
Beastly Manor  ★ ★ ★ ★
Dark Energy ★ ★ ★ 1/.2
We Are Robin ★ ★ ★ 
Cyborg Vol. 1 ★ ★ ★ 
The Island ★ ★ ★ ★

Mel

I read more books that I expected to read this month which is awesome. I am hoping to review every single book I read from now on. Here is hoping that I can accomplish that. Each book is link to the review I wrote. Have you guys read any of these books? And if you guys did what did you think of them?


I'll Give you the Sun : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Career of Evil : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Six of Crows : ★ ★ ★ ★
The Mighty Thor Vol. 1 : ★ ★ ★
Spider-Gwen Vol. 1 : Greatest Power : ★ ★ ★ ★
Uprooted : ★ ★ ★ ★
Nailbiter Vol. 1 Hardcover Edition (issues 1-10) : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Clockwork Angel: ★ ★ ★
Clockwork Prince : ★ ★ ★
Clockwork Princess: ★ ★ ★

What are some of the books you read this month? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment