Friday, April 1, 2016

Camp NaNoWrimo | 2016

 

Here I go. Last year on NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) I began writing my first full story. I ended up not writing 50,000 words but I did ended up writing 35,000 words which I was happy with for being my first time really invested in the project.

This year I will be trying to write once again but it will be a different story than the year before. I am not abandoning my first story. I am just going to hold on it for a while until I really flesh it out and figure out where I want it to go. I am hoping that this year Camp NaNoWriMo will help me out with trying to flesh out this new story that I have in my head. I am setting a goal of writing 30,000 words this month. Hoping that I can accomplish at least that. I don't want to try something big. I just want to see if I can have a decent outline and flesh out where I want my story to go. This time I will be writing a Thriller compare to my Zombie Apocalypse story of last year.

Story Links
Pinterest Board
Camp NaNoWrimo Page

Current title: Fighting Back
Word Count Goal by the end of the month: 30,000 words

Goals for the end of this month
  • To have a complete outline of the story
  • Have finish my characters bio's
  • Have at least 2-5 chapters completed
Anyone else is trying Camp Nanowrimo this month? What are your plans? We can all do this and I wish everyone good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment