Sunday, January 1, 2017

Mel's 2017 Goals

Another year has gone. Here is hoping for this year to be better. (But isn't that what we all say every year)

We all make goals at the beginning of the years. Why not make some goals of my own. (reflection will come at the end of the year, let's see how many of these are complete) Will they be accomplish at the end of the year? That is the question.

Finish draft of my novel
Read at least 80 books
24 Drawings at least
24 Poster designs at least
48 Audiobooks at least
96 Blog Post at least

I made a goal list with a few of my friends and I am hoping that we can help each other in accomplishing them. We will be checking on each other periodically. That way we could motivate each other and it could keep us on track.

What are your guys goals for the new year?


0 comments:

Post a Comment