Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Mel's Weekely Goals | 1/11-1/17 (weekly wrap-up 1/4-1/10)

Already falling behind. How fun is that. It's just the second week of the year. So last week I did ended up accomplishing a lot of things. I ended up finish up "The Raven Boys". Which I really loved. A review is hopefully coming soon. Working on it.

Didn't really participated in any of the readathons during the week. Ended up just reading on my own pace. Which was fun. I just need to learn to accept that it's okay not to read a lot during the week. Hopefully I can accept that. There is time for other stuff also. I also accomplish in reading comic books last week. Will be doing a lot of reviews this week (hopefully). Also accomplish in hearing one audiobook. Which I really loved. Hoping to continue reading the Star Wars: Thrawn Trilogy soon.

This week I am planning on taking it slow also. I am hoping to try and get half-way through The Dream Thief if not I may pick up another book. Depending how I feel.

Books I want to read:

The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2) Wayward, Vol. 2: Ties That Bind Descender, Vol. 1: Tin Stars
Hopefully some other comic books.

Post posted last week:



0 comments:

Post a Comment