Monday, December 26, 2016

Review: Sweet Tooth Book Three

Sweet Tooth: Deluxe Edition, Book Three

Title: Sweet Tooth: Deluxe Edition Book Three
Author: Jeff Lemire
Release: November 29, 2016
Rating:★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Pages: 368
Where to find it: Amazon | Bookdepository
Format: Hardback
Series: Yes
Summary: The time has come for hybrid animal-boy Gus and Jeppard to learn the answers they’ve been searching for. But they’re not the only ones looking for the truth behind the plague. The evil man called Abbot is on a collision course with Gus and Jeppard, and now the stage is set for the final, bloody showdown, an intimate Armageddon with the fate of human and hybrid alike in the balance. Collecting: Sweet Tooth 26-40 (goodreads)
Thoughts: Oh man, what a way to end a story. This story was incredible. It was something different than what I have read before and it was a nice surprise. I followed this story since the beginning of the year and I was happy to finally finish my journey this year.
Since this is the third book of this series I can't really say much. We continue following Gus story along with the rest of the hybrid kids. We find out things about the origin of the disease and we get a few answers into how this all started. I really did enjoy the ending. It was a bitter sweet because I followed these characters for a while.
I did wanted more but at the same time it ended up being a perfect ending. I do recommend for people to pick up this comic book series. It's something fresh and unique and you will want to stay for the characters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment